become a member
What you need to know about EADV Membership:
- The EADV membership runs from 1 January to 31 December of each year. If you are joining partway through the year, you will be charged the full annual membership amount.
- The only way to submit your membership application is by filling in the online application module.
- Applications are accepted at any time* and will be reviewed by the Membership Team.
- If all the documents are appropriately submitted, it takes around 5-10 days for the membership application procedure to be concluded (please, kindly consider these timings if applying before any deadline).
How to apply for a membership in 2 quick steps:
- Fill in the online application module (in case of doubts about your member category and/or the documents to be submitted, check here)
- Send back to email@example.com the relevant Agreement of adherence to EADV Statutes Please note, this document requires a handwritten signature. Electronic signatures are not acceptable.
Download the Agreement of adherence to EADV Statutes
WHAT HAPPENS NEXT?
- Your application will be revised by the Membership Team. In the event something is missing or not correct you will be contacted to amend/update the document(s).
- Upon successful completion of the application, you will receive a confirmation message informing you about your member credentials and the payment instructions.
- As soon as your dues are settled (and the amount is received by the EADV) you will be able to register for the EADV events at the member preferential rates**.
- Once officially approved by the Membership Department, your account will be activated, and you will receive all of your EADV member benefits.
We would be delighted for you to join us.
* Applications received during or after the relevant EADV Congress will be activated for the following year.
** IMPORTANT – If you have already attempted to register for an EADV event without being your membership approved, please contact the Registration Team before proceeding further.