- The EADV membership runs from 1 January to 31 December of each year. If you renew partway through the year, you will be charged the full annual membership amount
- When a membership is not paid for the current year by the given deadline, it is automatically disabled by the system and the member benefits are suspended
- If you did not renew your dues for one or more years, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org before proceeding to the payment
- 2023 membership renewals will be available starting from October 2022. EADV Active members will receive an official communication informing them that they are able to settle their 2023 dues.
- Please kindly note that the deadline to renew your membership is 31 January 2023. If payments miss the relevant deadline, your membership will be disabled starting from 1 February 2023. You will have no longer access to your member benefits until the dues are settled. A late payment will enable you to restore your membership right away but your voting rights would only be reinstated in January 2024 [you will be therefore prevented from the right to vote and (if the case) to support/maintain the presence of your country within the Board, standing for elections and endorsing nominations and/or membership application, etc.]
- You may still receive a printed version of the JEADV by post, to ensure delivery starting from January 2023, please be sure to settle your dues no later than 22 NOV 2022. After this deadline, due to usual publishing delays, you will start receiving the paper Journal 2 months after payment (previous issues will not be resent)
- Payment may easily be performed by placing an order:
- by credit card (Visa/Mastercard) or Maestro (if enabled for online payments) though our secure website
- by bank transfer, using the below details:
Beneficiary: European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology – Via S. Balestra 22B – 6900 Lugano – Switzerland
Bank: Credit Suisse AG, 8070 Zurich, Switzerland
IBAN: CH66 0483 5144 7671 7200 0
Ref: 2023 – Name/Surname
How to amend your invoice details or billing address
In the event any specific details (i.e. VAT number, purchase order number, …) or a different billing address needs to be displayed on your invoice, please contact email@example.com before the payment of the relevant fee is processed.
The Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology (JEADV) publishes articles of general and practical interest in the field of dermatology and venereology including clinical and basic science topics, and research with practical implications. It includes Guidelines, reviews, clinical trials and original articles.
While paying your membership dues you have the chance to select between two options:
- Membership with an online version of the JEADV
- Membership with a hard-copy and online version of the JEADV
Both options include the online consultation of the JEADV issues (access into the member area is required), while, with the second option, you select to receive as well the hard-copies of the journal.
- The journal purchase can be performed in a second time if, while paying your dues, you selected the online (only) version option.
- Due to usual publishing delays, the journal is dispatched starting from two months after the payment is received. Past arrears of the same year are not delivered.
- The delivery address is the one saved on your member profile. It is possible to modify the address details within the “My Account” section you find on the platform. The journal will be delivered to your new address after 2 months.
- If, at the due time, the issues are not punctually received at the defined address, please promptly inform us at firstname.lastname@example.org