Head of Human Resources
We are looking for a Head of HR to oversee all aspects of human resources practices and processes.The ideal candidate has a thorough understanding of HR policies and procedures with extensive experience in employee recruitment.
Top priorities in HR have shifted over the last decade and not in the least due to the impact of the pandemic. Work-life balance, remote working models, diversity & inclusion, they are all high on the agenda.
People are our most important asset and you will be the one to ensure we have a happy and productive workplace where everyone works to realize our established mission and objectives. Promoting the organization’s values and shaping a positive culture are vital aspects of the job.
Therefore, we are eager to bring an HR leader to the team who connects easily with people, has a passion for all the aspects of our changed working environment, and has a detail-oriented mindset for handling the dynamic nature of today’s workforce.
You will be the go-to person for all employee-related issues. This means that your duties will also involve managing activities such as job design, recruitment, employee relations, performance management, training & development and talent management. There is a great opportunity for developing and refining systems and processes.
Objectives and Responsibilities:
Qualification & Education
Msc/MA in Human resources or related field
link to apply: https://www.manpower.ch/it/job/head-of-human-resources-48348-570327
Website and UX Manager
The Website and UX Manager is part of the communication team and reports to the Head of Marketing and Communications. He/she is responsible for devising and implementing EADV’s communications strategy on the web.
The role involves managing front and back-end web enhancements, interfacing with internal teams, managing external partners/suppliers and working to best practice methodologies.
Is responsible for maintaining a cohesive presence and branding on EADV websites.
Plan, implement, manage, monitor and upgrade the organisation’s website.
Oversees and creates event-specific websites (Congresses and Symposia).
Create and update website content aligned to the organisation’s strategy.
Ensure website quality and efficiency by conducting regular test plans.
Tracks User Journey and improve the User Experience of the website regularly.
Working with external partners and suppliers, manages a road-map of developments and enhancements across EADVs websites, portals and apps.
Manages and optimises the organisation’s portfolio of domains and hosting plans.
Proposes creative ways of presenting content on EADV websites for maximum engagement of audiences.
Interfaces with EADV employees responsible for departmental content pages. Leads the quality control of websites.
Respond to and troubleshoot all website issues.
Ensure a high level of web security by enabling and updating the appropriate security measures.
Identify and respond to all website security breaches.
Conduct content audits to eliminate redundant and/or duplicate information.
Create strategies to grow subscriber base and web traffic metrics.
Ensure full compliance on the website with all laws and regulations.
Keep up-to-date with industry best practice and monitor competitor websites.
Provide regular analytical reports on the usage of our websites.
Oversees, manages and reports on the implementation of e-marketing activities such as search engine marketing (SEM) and search engine optimisation (SEO).
Finds solutions to problems and proposes alternate strategies where needed.
Supports other departments with implementation of web functionality.
Designs, creates and converts branding-compliant media assets for web and print output.
Supports the Head of Marketing and Communications in building a digital communications strategy in line with the needs of the EADV.
Expert knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud software suite.
Great understanding of the most common Content Managing Systems.
Proficiency with WordPress.
Graphic design skills.
UX design skills and knowledge of UX design software (Figma, Adobe XD or similar).
Great understanding of Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and search engine marketing (SEM).
Ability to troubleshoot website issues in a fast-paced environment.
Strong attention to detail with an analytical mind and outstanding problem-solving skills.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Ability to communicate technology needs to non-technical stakeholders.
Excellent content creation and English writing skills.
Understanding of GDPR requirements as it applies to the use of digital communications and applications.
Ability to think strategically and act tactically.
Ability to manage resources, multitask and meet deadlines.
Ability to work independently and work with/manage external technology partners and creative agencies
Ability to practice a high level of confidentiality.
Strong stakeholder management skills.
Experience & Education:
Minimum 5 years’ experience in a similar position, University degree in Computer Science, IT, Systems Engineering or a related qualification
link to apply: https://www.manpower.ch/it/job/website-and-ux-manager-48348-570901
CEO Executive Assistant
Reporting directly to the CEO, the Executive Assistant CEO provides executive, administrative, and development support to the CEO. He or she serves as the primary point of contact on all matters pertaining to the CEO.
The executive Assistant serves as a liaison to the EC, Board of Representatives and Committees, organizes and coordinates executive outreach and external relations efforts; oversees meetings and any other assigned project.
In addition, the Executive Assistant coordinates all operational issues related to the good running of the office activities in Lugano.
- Communicates with the general staff on the CEO’s behalf and coordinates logistics for meetings both internally and externally.
- Drafts reports; prepares and coordinates oral and written communication.
- Supports CEO in her external commitments, including service on external boards, committees and other groups.
- Proactive contact with suppliers, lawyers and other stakeholders.
- Assist with contractual reviews
- Participates as an adjunct member of the Management Team including assisting in scheduling, attending meetings.
- Coordinates and assists in drawing the agenda of management team meetings. Prepares an account of the meetings and designates and follows up on assigned action items.
- Assists the CEO with daily administrative duties and completes a broad variety of administrative tasks that include managing an active calendar of appointments; completing expense reports; composing and preparing correspondence; arranging detailed travel plans, itineraries and agendas and compiling documents for meetings.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Occasional travel might be involved.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- Strong organizational skills that reflect ability to perform and prioritise multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail.
- Three to five years’ experience in providing support for upper-level management in a related organization.
- Mother tongue or C2 written and spoken English, any other language is a plus.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with internal stakeholders, including staff, board members as well as external partners and donors
- Ability to balance independent work and team cooperation, especially when unsupervised
- Excellent time-management and problem-solving skills
- Ability to adapt to changing systems and processes
- Looking for a long term and stable position
Reports to: CEO
Department: Leadership Team
Working hours: 40/week
Location: Lugano, Switzerland
Type of contract: Full time
Travel needed: occasionally, mostly within Europe
link to apply: https://www.manpower.ch/it/job/ceo-executive-assistant-48348-570940