Job opportunities at EADV
Marketing & Communications Coordinator
EADV is looking for a enthusiastic and results-oriented Marketing & Communications Coordinator to join our team Marketing and Communications reporting to the Senior Marketing and Communications Manager. This role requires agility, organization, and composure under pressure. The objectives of this role is to support the team in the implementation of EADV’s communication activities across different channels and platforms, based on the corporate communication guidelines with a focus on Social Media.
Duties and Responsibilities:Marketing
- Design or review the design of all promotional materials content created by the marketing department including reports and presentations
- Create, schedule, and manage content of social media including paid advertising campaigns according to communications plan
- Monitor the company’s online presence
- Strategize to improve the company’s brand image
- Evaluate communication strategies and campaigns to determine their effectiveness
- Set up email campaigns, and report the performance and metrics to the Senior manager
- Set up Google Ads & as well as support with SEO according to the marketing strategy plan
- Creative thinking and problem-solving abilities
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Excellent time management, ability to meet deadlines.
- Attention to detail and strong organisational skills.
- Experience with email marketing platforms like Mailchimp
- Experience in Content Management System (CMS) and basic WordPress
- Experience with Google Ads, Social Media and SEO
Experience and education
- 2-3 years’ experience in a similar role
- Excellent command of spoken and written English.
- University degree preferred in either communication, languages, creative writing or equivalent.
- Scientific knowledge is a plus
Editorial and Media Coordinator
Editorial and Media Coordinator is responsible for developing and implementing our social media strategy in order to increase the online presence and promote the visibility of the Journals of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology in addition to assisting the daily tasks associated with the journal operations.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop, implement and manage our media strategy for the our scientific publications
- Actively engage and work with the Social Media Editor’s team to create social media, website, video and podcast content
- Assist in the creation and editing of written, video, audio and graphic content and review content for accuracy and quality
- Review analytics and create reports on key metrics
- Research current trends and audience preferences in order to create relevant content and drive traffic to the journals’ websites
- Check submissions for peer review in order to ensure compliance with submission standards and author guidelines of the publication
- Check the accepted manuscript files and coordinate with the medical illustrator and the production editor
- Collaborate with the Communications Team to create a synergy and maintain a unified voice across different channels of communications
Required skills and experiences
Bachelor’s degree in Communication or related field
1-3 years of proven work experience in a similar role
Expertise in multiple social media platforms
Experience in or active interest in scientific/scholarly publishing
Excellent writing, editing and proofreading skills in English
Organizational and time-management skills
Ability to work both independently and as a part of a team
Ability to travel at least twice a year
We are always open to receiving spontaneous applications