Hosted in Porto, Portugal from 28 – 30 November 2022, the EADV Autumn School is the first multi-course event organised by the Academy where 8 courses covering various dermato-venereology topics will run in parallel.
It will count with the expertise of +40 speakers, offering a total of 400 seats for residents, specialists and nurses in dermatology and venereology and a range of topics from dermoscopy to inflammatory diseases, from skin infections to hair & nails.
You only need to select your preferred subject and register to one of the courses!
The hosting city for the EADV Autumn School is Porto, with its great cultural heritage and charm, beautifully located between the riverside of the Douro and the valley that gives roots of the renowned Porto wine.
At the same time, the selected venue, the Alfandega Congress Centre, will offer you a unique opportunity to learn in a historical setting and will allow you to bridge your knowledge with international colleagues in the very heart of Porto.
Top reasons to attend:
– Innovative EADV educational event ever of its kind
– Learn about the latest innovations and insights from dermatology specialty experts
– Sharpen your knowledge, gain and share new ideas and best practices
– Meet and network with colleagues from all over the world
– Enjoy a unique venue in the heart of Porto’s historical centre
What we offer:
– Excellent education with renowned professors of dermatology and venereology
– Travel and accommodation grant for junior resident members
– CME credits for specialists
– Catering service throughout the event
– Networking event and cocktail in a friendly atmosphere
– Access to cultural exhibitions
LIST OF COURSES
How to participate in the EADV Autumn School
Doctors and nurses interested in dermatology and venereology can apply for a course by clicking the button APPLY NOW (for residents) or REGISTER NOW (for specialists) under the course details, on the main face-to-face learning page.
REGISTER AS A SPECIALIST
APPLY AS A RESIDENT
REGISTER AS A NURSE