EADV Individual Members' benefits include:
- Voting rights (for eligible categories)
- Substantial reductions on registration fees for EADV scientific meetings (Congresses and Spring Symposia)
- Subscription to the Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology (hard copy and/or on-line depending on membership category)
- Subscription to the EADV News, a regular update on Academy activities and opportunities (hard copy and/or on-line depending on membership category)
- Access to areas of the EADV website exclusive to members (member directory, JEADV on-line, Newsletter on-line, your personal account for the following membership categories : Specialist, Junior,Ordinary, International and Retired except Supporting Organisations)
- Priority access to the extensive and highly successful EADV Fostering Educational Programme
- Access to Virtual Library (database provides access to nearly 900 journals)
- Access to CME-CPD on-line questionnaires
- Access to webcasts and presentations of past EADV scientific meeting
Ordinary (Non-Specialist in Dermatology and/or Venereology): € 170,00
Specialist*: € 150,00
Junior*: € 50,00
Retired (former EADV Members only): € 75,00
*European physicians or scientists under 35 are entitled to apply for Junior or Specialist membership.
International: € 150,00
International Trainee: € 75,00
All on-line applicants are required to send the Agreement of Adherence to EADV Statutes document with original signature.
- The annual dues for the Ordinary category are 15% above those for Specialist membership.
- At EADV academic events, sessions could be classified as "Restricted access - not for general public" or "Open to public" sessions. Only "Open to public" sessions will be accessible to the "Ordinary" (non Specialist) category members.