EADV Individual Member benefits include:
- Substantial reductions on registration fees for EADV scientific meetings (Congresses and Spring Symposia)
- Subscription to the on-line Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology (access to current and past editions)
- Subscription to the EADV News, a regular update on Academy activities and opportunities (on-line access to current and past editions)
- Voting rights (for eligible categories)
- Access to areas of the EADV website exclusive to members (member directory, JEADV on-line, Newsletter on-line, your personal account for the following membership categories : Specialist, Junior, Ordinary, International and Retired except Supporting Organisations)
- Priority access to the extensive and highly successful EADV Educational Programme with focused meetings directed at both Junior Members and office dermatologists and venereologists
- Access to Virtual Library (database provides access to nearly 900 journals)
- Access to CME-CPD on-line questionnaires
- Access to webcasts and presentations of past EADV scientific meeting
Annual Fees (1 January - 31 December)
Specialist*: € 150,00 (on-line Journal only) or € 180,00 (printed + on-line Journal)
Junior*: € 50,00 (on-line Journal only) or € 80,00 (printed + on-line Journal)
Retired (former EADV Members only): € 75,00 (on-line Journal only) or € 105,00 (printed + on-line Journal)
Ordinary (Non-Specialist in Dermatology and/or Venereology): € 170,00 (on-line Journal only) or € 200,00 (printed + on-line Journal)
*European physicians or scientists under 35 are entitled to apply for Junior or Specialist membership.
International*: € 150,00 (on-line Journal only) or € 180,00 (printed + on-line Journal)
International Trainee: € 75,00 (on-line Journal only) or € 105,00 (printed + on-line Journal)
*Included in this category: Physicians or scientists in Dermatology and/or Venereology and Non-Specialists outside Europe.
All on-line applicants are required to send the Agreement of Adherence to EADV Statutes document with original signature.
Membership runs from 1 January to 31 December each year. If you are joining part way through the year you will NOT be charged on a pro rata basis.
- The annual dues for the Ordinary category are 15% above those for Specialist membership.
- At EADV academic events, sessions could be classified as "Restricted access - not for general public" or "Open to public" sessions. Only "Open to public" sessions will be accessible to the "Ordinary" (non Specialist) category members.