Individual Member benefits
As an individual EADV Member you will have exclusive access to the following:
- Priority access to the EADV educational programme including EADV Courses and development programs.
- Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology (JEADV) and new JEADV app.
- Direct access to more than 15 medical journals such as JAAD, JAMA, BJD and Rook's textbook.
- Presentations and webcasts from past EADV scientific meetings.
- Voting rights and possibility to run for office for EADV leadership positions.
- Reduced fees for EADV scientific meetings, congresses and spring symposia.
Annual Fees (1 January - 31 December)
Specialist*: € 150,00 (online Journal only) or € 180,00 (printed + online Journal)
Junior*: € 50,00 (online Journal only) or € 80,00 (printed + online Journal)
Retired (former EADV Members only): € 75,00 (online Journal only) or € 105,00 (printed + online Journal)
Ordinary (Non-Specialist in Dermatology and/or Venereology): € 170,00 (online Journal only) or € 200,00 (printed + online Journal)
*European physicians or scientists under 35 are entitled to apply for Junior or Specialist membership.
International*: € 150,00 (online Journal only) or € 180,00 (printed + online Journal)
International Trainee: € 75,00 (online Journal only) or € 105,00 (printed + online Journal)
*Included in this category: Physicians or scientists in Dermatology and/or Venereology and Non-Specialists outside Europe.
- All online applicants are required to send the Agreement of Adherence to EADV Statutes document with original signature.
- An EADV membership is from the 1st of January to the 31st of December. Applications for a 2019 membership will be processed until Thursday 3 October 5PM CEST. Applications received after this deadline will automatically be considered for the next calendar year (2020 membership).
- The average processing time for membership applications is roughly 5 to 10 business days. Activation of membership only happens if and when the membership dues are paid.
- If you would like to take advantage of the discounted registration fee for an upcoming event, please make sure that your membership application is received by the EADV at least 10 business days prior to the deadline of the event.
- Communication with third party companies are limited to and may not exceed the settlement of membership dues.
- For any request to modify account or personal information of an applicant or member, the EADV may only communicate with the applicant or member.
APPLY AS INDIVIDUAL MEMBER
- Ordinary applicants must provide endorsements from two EADV specialist members in good standing to be eligible for an EADV membership.
- Applicants who are certified specialist in Dermatology and/or Venereology and applicants who are in full time training for Dermatology and/or Venereology are no longer required to provide endorsers to become a member.