14 August 2017
Geneva Keynote Speakers
Take a look at who will be presenting in the Plenary Lectures in Geneva.
The speaker biographies are now available online...
- Lupus erythematosus in daily practice – Dan Lipsker (France)
- Do we need pigment to develop melanoma? – David Fisher (USA)
- Systemic sclerosis and scleroderma-like diseases – Lidia Rudnicka (Poland)
- Live skin imaging – Kenji Kabashima (Japan)
- Why does hunger sensitise for infections? – Josef Penninger (Austria)
- ESDR Lecture: Visualising immune responses to infections – Olga Barreiro (USA)
- René Touraine Lecture: Update on hair diseases: Alopecia areata, androgenetic alopecia, and lichen planopilaris – Ralf Paus (United Kingdom)
- As well as award-winning photographer Rick Guidotti (USA), who will open the Congress with his impressive pictures, secrets and the unknown side of diseases and patients that we see in daily practice – “The spirit of difference”
Click here to view them now
Budva Keynote Speakers
We are delighted to already announce the confirmed plenary lecturers and topics that will be presented in Budva
Submit an abstract for Budva
It’s not too late to submit an abstract for the Budva Spring Symposium!
Budva Spring Symposium Programme now online
Click on the link below to learn more
9th EADV dermatological meeting in Ticino: “From the Bench to the Clinic”
With the arrival of autumn we are delighted to announce the 9th Edition of the joint EADV Scientific Meeting in Ticino on 26 October 2017.