NOMINATIONS AND ELECTIONS
Last update: 17 February 2022
OPEN CALLS FOR NOMINATIONS
If you are interested in any of the following positions, click here to log on to myEADV
where you will find instructions and will be able to submit your nomination.
SUBMISSION DEADLINE: Friday, 17 March 2023 at 13:00 CET
EADV is pleased to communicate the opening of the first round of Calls for Nominations for 2023.
We are seeking nominees for the following positions:
EADV Board of the Representatives
|Country||Number of advertised vacancies|
|The Netherlands||1 vacancy|
Terms of office of all elected candidates will start in April 2023
BOARD MEMBER CALL
- Details about eligibility criteria for nominee, proposer and seconder, term of office specifics, Nomination Pack documents and other crucial information are available on the MY EADV section of the website – direct link
- We urge all who are interested in submitting a nomination to attentively read the Call and become familiar with the nomination procedure.
- Do not wait until the deadline to submit your nomination.
- Incomplete or late nominations will not be considered valid.
HOW TO SUBMIT A NOMINATION:
- The Calls for Nominations section is accessible via the MY EADV part of the website
- Use your EADV Membership username and password to access it
- Calls for Nominations are available in the “Opportunities” tab at the top of the page
- A direct link to the Calls for Nominations is available in the EADV News on the MY EADV homepage
NOMINATION SUBMISSION DEADLINE: Friday, 17 March 2023 at 13:00 CET
For any question or doubt write to email@example.com
Useful information about the nomination procedure
INTERESTED IN ELECTED POSITIONS?
Visit this page regularly and be on the lookout for dedicated EADV mailings and social media posts. We encourage you to bookmark the Nominations and Elections page on your browser. This page is where information about open or upcoming Calls for Nominations, or ongoing elections is published.
PRACTICAL TIPS CONCERNING CALL FOR NOMINATIONS
The standard length of a Call for Nominations is 4 weeks. Should the time window be different, this is will be specified in the Call itself and on the website.
If you are interested in submitting a nomination, do not wait until the last minute as incomplete Nomination Packs and documents which are non-compliant with the Call will not be considered valid and late submissions will not be accepted.
Nomination Pack documents: The documents that make up the Nomination Pack vary depending on each position. However, all positions require the following:
- A short CV of a maximum of 2 A4 pages;
- A recent head and shoulders photograph;
- The 3 following filled out, signed and dated Forms: Nomination Form, EADV Conflict of Interest Disclosure Form, and Code of Conduct and Behaviour Form;
These forms will be available on the Call for Nominations page upon the Call opening.
- Other Nomination Pack documents may include: mission/position statement, letters of support and/or publication record.
Nomination Form: The Nomination Form requires the collection of the signatures of a Proposer and Seconder. If you are thinking of submitting a nomination in the near future, we suggest you start making contact with 2 endorsers.
- Eligibility to submit a nomination or to be a proposer/seconder:
- Nominee: The Nominee must be an EADV Member in good standing and with voting rights. Depending on the advertised position, the membership category of eligible nominees may vary. Details about eligible membership categories will be available on the Call itself.
- Proposer and Seconder: The Proposer and Seconder must be EADV Members in good standing and with voting rights. Depending on the position being advertised, the membership category of eligible proposers and seconders may vary. These details will be available on the Call itself.
In good standing: All membership dues must have been settled by the given deadline (31 January).
The opening and closing time of Calls for Nominations are based on the 24-hour clock format.
QUESTIONS ABOUT CALLS OR ELECTIONS?
For questions related to Calls for Nominations, elections or any relevant procedures, including eligibility criteria or voting rights, please
This email address is active and valid all year round.